Friday, April 13, 2012

Treasures are Waiting!

What are treasures waiting?  I hope that I can give you a definition of what they are to me.  Here are just a few to get us started!

  • smiles and giggles from little ones
  • bubbles blowing in the wind
  • a new journal and pen (preferably the gel variety)
  • a camera
  • art supplies
  • seeds
  • puppies, duckies, and bunnies
  • knowing that God is with me
  • all that sparkles...glitter, snow flakes, dew drops
If you notice the pattern, treasures waiting are things that offer hope.  They are the things in my life that bring inspiration to me.  They are the things that offer a spark that turns not of much of anything into something special.  Of course, the list can go on and on!

To have a life that is full of hope and happiness, I think we all have to find the things that are our treasures waiting...the things that give us a reason to wake up in the morning...the things that we can count on to make us feel better every single time.  I know that there are times when I just need to do something creative to get me out of a funk.  Sometimes I can knit a little and feel better. When I throw a few seeds in the dirt and just the waiting for them to sprout is enough to make me feel like I can make it another day.  It is all about finding what I need.  Being a silly girl is freeing to my spirit as well...bubble blowing, twirling a pinwheel, swinging really high!

I encourage you to find your treasures and don't wait too long to start enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment